Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bar of soap.....





Boy I think I need to start washing his mouth out with soap every time I hear these bad words. We are suppose to meet up with Derek tomorrow morning and go for some chicken and waffles(yeah you heard me right they are go good together), and we are eating with all Derek's coworkers. All these people have been over to the house and Kimo knows them all by name and he says that one of the girls is his "True Love". It's too cute, but in the same sentince he says that one of the guys is a "Big Ass" because he is mean to Kimo's true love. I was so shocked to hear him say this. I guess this is what we get when all of Derek's freinds(co-workers) have potty mouths. I just can't wait to tell Derek when I talk to him in a few mins.

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Wow!! I can't believe that he would say something like that!! Oh my heck!! I am just shocked!! Well as long as you and derek show a good example to him and not say anything bad in front of him then atleast he can't say that he learned them from you. lol Right? Well he has a true love huh? That is super funny!!

HisWifeTheirMom said...

sigh... I don't use bad words...instead I yell "ugggggh, your driving me crazy" which comming from a 5 year old sounds just as bad as a bad word.