Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year 2012

I am going to start off the new year by writting on this blog again. I am going to try to keep it updated as much as I can (would love to update everyday, but we shall see). For new years we were in Hesperia, CA with family to bring in the new year. It was great and the kids had a blast with their cousins. I woke-up about 7am to a slight gallstone attack. Not fun! The good thing is it wasn't too strong and was only here for a few hours. Not sure what I ate or drank yesterday to make me have an attack. Trying harder this new year to stay away from soda, get more exercise, and just eat healthier. Nani (hunny bunny), is still in bed at 10:40am. She said she wasn't feeling good so I will just let her sleep. Kimo (tookie bird) is up and playing the wii with his cousin. Derek (hubby, daddy) is out playing golf with all the guys. I will have to upload photos from the computer as my tablet doesn't want to do it. Pictures to come to start out the new year.

No comments: