Saturday, April 5, 2008

I HATE...........

TransFormers!!!!!!
transformers bumblebee

All I hear all day long is............ "trans form such and such!!!"
I am so mad that we even bought the darn toys for Kimo. I mean he asked Santa form them so that's what he got for Christmas. He knows how to trans form one without too much help, but the rest he needs help. I make them into the robot and then not even 5 mins later he wants them back into cars or whatever the heck they are suppose to be. I just want to pull my hair out.

To top it all off Nani is teething and being BRAT. Kimo isn't helping ,uch int hat area either because he is not wanting to share his toys and is hitting sister when she comes near him.


AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

sounds likw you need a break!! So let's hope we get our money soon so we can help you out

HisWifeTheirMom said...

Sounds like you hate transformers just as much as I hate toys with a bunch of pieces...