Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

So we had a great time with Mom's side of the family yesterady for Easter. We got to see our Grandma from Vegas, our Granny O, great Aunts and Uncles and also our second cousins that we only see once a year. It was a really nice day. I however didn't get too many pictures because I lost the charger to the camera and only just found it this morning. Of course the Easter Bunny had been to our house and Kimo had already found all the eggs by the time I found the charger. Oh well!! I hope you enjoy seeing what I have.







Niki (our second cousin Jonny's daughter, she'll be 2 next month) and Nani
Niki loved Nani and was helping her do everything.



The only picture I got of the egg hunt!!! Shamus


Pretty girls!!!! Nani and Skyler


The boys!!! Kimo, Shamus, and Christian


Daddy, Nani and Grandpa Bob(we aren't suppose to call him grandpa)


The boys again on the swing!!! Christian, Shamus, and Kimo


The kids having fun!! Shamus, Christian, Niki and Kimo.

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

Wow they are all getting so big!!!!! Where does the Time go?? Thanks for putting up some pics for us!! Love You