Saturday, March 15, 2008

My funny boy!

So I let Kimo watch Mulan II and it was his first time watching it. All of a sudden I heard him start crying. So I ran out to see what was wrong. He said Chang (Mulan's man) died. He was so upset about this and had real tears. I told him lets keep watching and see if he come's back. He said "No, he's dead and he's never coming back". Then the next sceen later you see Chang and Kimo was all happy again. It was so cute because he has never gotten that into a movie. When it was all over he said he wanted to watch it again. I said OK! So he watched it again and at the same part (like he didn't remember what he just saw) he was crying again that Chang died. It was so cute and funny at the same time!






1 comment:

The Butlers said...

haha. That is justw ay to funny!! Love you guys:)