Friday, February 1, 2008

The kids!


Us today infront of the computer!

Nani and her new baby!!!

Kimo's booboo he got the other day after falling in the laundry hamper!

So it's just the start of the day today and I am not in a good mood. Nani was up nursing all morning and didn't want to sleep. I finally had to take her and swaddle her to get her to go back to sleep. Then of course Kimo had to wake-up bright and early so mommy couldn't get any sleep. I have such a short temper right now I think I am going to go crazy. To top it off our landloard is home today, and I really just wanted the place to myself with the kids so if I had to yell at them I wouldn't bother anyone. Oh well!! I have laundry to finish and dishes with my name on them. I really wish we had a dish washer.





Yesterday was an uneventful day. Kimo wanted to take a bath so he poured bath salts in the tub, got himself naked and was ready to go by the time I cought up with him. Nani was being needy all day long, not sure if it is her teething seeing she doesn't have any teeth yet, or she just wanted a mommy day. Derek got home from work and a friend of his came over. They went to a paint ball store and he was telling me that he bought a paintball gun for $800. Good thing he was just messing with me because I wasn't gonna stand for that. Our deal was he had to sell off the paintball guns he had first in order to get another one. So while Derek was out we went shopping for dinner. Kimo saw some toys at the store and wanted them. Of course mommy said "NO" and so because he was angry he bit me on the elbow. Nani was a happy shopper till we were in the checkout line when I discovered she had a poopy butt. So we got all the food and drove home, and on the way home Nani fell asleep. We made it home, and I told Derek what Kimo had done and he said straight to bed, but Kimo got to stay up because I had already punished him for biteing me. I made dinner which was rather easy seeing it was Tacos. Then we had a kitchen to clean that had dirty dishes from previous days. The whole time Nani was screeming in Daddy's arms. I fed her, got to eat a warm dinner, and then got to have a nursing session. After that I got yelled at by hubby for the kids room/computer room being a mess because he couldn't find his item he sold on e-bay. Then I made these chocolate cocoa cupcakes that turned out good. Kimo didn't want to go to bed till late(midnight) and then got up early this morning.





p.s . Ignore all the miss spells because if you know me I can't spell anyways!!! :)

2 comments:

The Butlers said...

WE LOVE YOU!! AND ALWAYS WILL. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALLL:) COME VISIT US AND TAKE A BREAK:)

HisWifeTheirMom said...

Ah-hah. I found you...anyway I have night owl's too..and a needy boy that is attached by suction...I FEEL YA! ((hugs))

I have found blogging to be my release! I share my time, my bed, my boobs, my food, but blogging...it's all mine.