Thursday, February 28, 2008

Update


Nani waving to the camera!

Nani's Mohawk after her bath!

Nani in Pampers box.

Sibling love!!!




Well I was told that I haven't blogged in such a long time. Ok so here it goes......


I was gonna blog about our big dilemma about our truck, but then I kept getting interrupted by the hubby and the kids. We had to get the truck fixed and it turned out that it was going to cost us half of what the truck was worth. So instead we opted to get a car instead. We put $2000 down on the car and then we had to pay $700+ to get the truck out of the shop to trade it in. Lots of trouble there and it would take too long to write it all out now.


Well Nani is now 9months old. She grows up way too fast. She's great at crawling and follows after me every where I go. She likes to play with anything that brother is playing with. She has learned to wave and now she will wave at everyone and everything. It is so cute!!! She likes to babble a lot and sing too. The only word she says is mama.


Kimo has yet another ear infection. HE told us the other day that his ear wasn't letting him talk and yet again we take him to the Dr's to find out here we go again. Luckily this time around his meds aren't too bad tasting and he will actually take them. I do have to fight him and little to get the first sip and then he says ..... yummmm and he will take the rest. I don't know what is causing his ear infections and so the Dr told us that when his ear infection is clear then we are to put ear drops in his ears ever night to loosen up his ear wax. I hope this helps out and so we don't have to go through another ear infection next month.


Right now I am up at my parents house and taking car of my mom. She just got out of surgery for a hernia. She is doing really good, but in paid and just stays in bed. It is nice to get away from my house for a little while though and not have to think of everything there that I have to get done.


Well I suppose this is it for now until I have more to tell!!

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

I am glad that you are there to help take care of mom!!! The kids are getting so big so fast!!! I wish that I could see them now!! I can't wait to see them. I really want to see Nani!!! I miss that little girl so much!! I miss you too but I really miss you all!!! Thanks for keeping an eye out for mom. We wish we could be there but we can't. I hope that Kimo starts feeling better. Did you take him to the Dr.'s in Lancaster? I feel like I might have double ear infection myself. I am in so much pain!! Anyways. Thanks for being such a great sister! Can't wait to see you guys!! Love You