Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kimo boy..........


See his wings!!!


1 ........ 2........... 3........... gooooooooo.........


Now my little man is growing up way too fast. For the first time he has gone with his Papa all by himself. It makes me happy to see this, but sad too. He is just growing up way too fast for me! He loves to climb and jump off things, and jump back and forth from thing to thing. It scares me sometimes, but most of the time I know he just has too much energy to keep cooped up. Just yesterday he grabed one of our hangers and put it around his waist and said it was his wings (being buzz lightyear), and was jumping off my bed to the floor. It was so cute!!! He talks like he's older then what he is and loves to supprise mommy and daddy with what he says. He has picked up a few words from daddy and we aren't suppose to say, but the funny thing about it is that he uses the words in the right meaning.

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

that is just tooo funny