Saturday, February 2, 2008

Let's try it again........ NANI



Under mommy's chair while she's on the computer!!!

So I just wrote this long blog about my little angel and it all dissapeared. What do I do now, but try to remember what I wrote. YEAH RIGHT!!!

I was saying.......

My little Nani is on the move and there is no stopping her now. She has finally figured out how to crawl and is rather good at it. We have a walker and an exersaucer for her and she would rather be free. I guess we really need to get down on hands an knees to baby prouf this house. LOL!! It was easy having the house with a toddler, but now harder with the infant crawler. Brother is a great help with her though. When he sees her with something she's not suppose to have he will go and take it from her. He loves his little sister!!! Sister gets mad at him, but she will learn that it was right for him to do. Hehehe!! So back to her..... she's on the move and loves to go everywhere on her own. She does get mad that she can't quite keep up with everyone, but she'd rather do it all on her own. She is becoming quite independant , and goes and does what she wants to do. I was so excited to see her crawl, but deep down I am sad. She is my baby and the kast little one I will ever have!!! I want her to grow up slowly and let mommy enjoy what little time I have with her as a baby. One thing I enjoy is our cuddle time when I get to put her to bed and we snuggle and nurse to get to sleep. Then she goes into her crib and sometime in the wee morning she will make her way into our bed. The only thing is that these past few days I have felt like she was draining me of milk because all she wanted to do was be attached to sleep. I had to finally put her binky in her mouth after several times of latching on and off and keeping mommy awake. We even get to swaddle her to get her to sleep better. Well I guess this is all for now and will keep updating as time goes on.

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

She is getting so big!! We miss her so much!!